Get ready to sweat!
– Do NOT OVER CHALK your hands. Yes chalk is your friend, but too much of it, and it will dry your hands and give them those nasty rips!
– Get in a rhythm and cruise! Find a pace and maintain it. It’s a marathon not a race.
– Meet all of Cindy’s family
– Remember We have our July 4th party tomorrow!! RSVP 831-818-1268!
Snatch balance tips:
– Bar is taken off the rack in the back squat position.
– Slide hands out to snatch grip (wide).
– Feet under hips.
– Little dip. Big drive. Hands and feet work synced together
– When feet land, hands punch hard into the extended position.
– At the bottom, pause, and keep everything engaged.
2-2-2-2-2-2 with pause at the bottom
set 15 minute clock (do 2 with a 2 second pause)
Capacity: 12min AMRAP
24 wall balls
12 power snatches 75/55
We have received a lot of great feedback with our June promotion, so we are going to extend it for ALL of July! Ok you got that friend that’s on the fence, or maybe you have someone in the back of your mind that would love CrossFit but has never experienced it. Or has experienced it and taken a little break from it. Call, text, or Snapchat them to come sign up for CrossFit Ready or CrossFit West! For every member that gets a friend to sign up in the month of June will receive $50 bucks cash! Sign them up for elements and then a month membership? Thats $50 for the elements, and another $50 for the membership! Get 3 friends to join $150! Share the gift of fitness (especially now that summer is knocking), and get some cash! Check below for details
First off. This Saturday CrossFit Ready and CrossFit West will be holding an amazing July 4th party! 3pm Ask your trainer for more details on location. We will have regular classes for both gym (Note class time changes for CrossFit WEST.). CrossFit Ready will be closed Sunday, July 5th, CrossFit West will have Open gym from 11-1pm on Sunday, July 5th.
The July 4th party:
– Bring something to drink and a side to share with all.
– Bring a swimsuit.. There is a pool.
– Bring some fun shoes, just in case we play some dodgeball.
– Bring a lot of high-fives.
– We will provide burgers, and hotdogs! Old school bbq style.
Please note: Permanent Changes in class schedule:
Saturday at CrossFit West
11am open gym.
Saturday at CrossFit Ready